Want To Hear Me Speak?
- Mobbing, pairing, one-on-one
- 💻💥Live coding
- Why you might not need a tester on your team
- Understanding the different between building something correctly vs building the right thing
- Eliminating story pointing by properly breaking down stories
- How to think about error handling how it affect the architecture of your code
- How to identify risk, assess, monitor vs mitigate and why everything boils down to risk
- Analyzing the connection between testability (or lack of) and quality code architecture
- A working solution versus correct
As well as several other topics relating to development, testing, delivery.
- Entry Level